I took it upon myself to do some playing around with the stylesheet for this page. I moved some links to the top and changed some font sizes. I may have also broke the search function, if that even appears for anyone. I won’t break anything else, as I learned from my mistake and now use a notepad backup. As you may have noticed, I also added some nifty buttons for Facebook and Twitter. I plan on doing something with that pesky RSS button, but that will wait for another day. Expect some changes to the forum in the next couple days as well.
Oh yeah, I added a couple links to the side for some things that I have mentioned before, so check them out if you haven’t already.