To donate to our Seeds of Kindness 2 fundraiser in support of the Safe Project, an orphanage in Uganda, just visit our fundraiser page on Betterplace and follow the instructions there. All donations will get to the projects in full. The page is in euro, but you can donate dollars or any other currency, and it will automatically be converted. If you are not sure how much a euro is in your local currency, you can find a currency converter here.
If you cannot donate by direct debit, Visa, or Mastercard, you can always use Paypal as a guest, with no additional fees and without having to register a Paypal account. Just fill in your name and email address, click on “Donate Now,” then “Don’t have a Paypal account.”
No matter how much you donate, you’ll always get as an irreplaceable gift from My Little Remix and dozens of musicians a brand new album packed with 36 exclusive songs.
Moreover, we also have prizes for the most generous among you. The top donors will be allowed to choose from a whole list of amazing thank-yous.
Instructions for Large Donations
The top donor contest ended December 25th (UTC)! You can disregard this section.
If you are planning on donating over €75 ($100), you may be eligible for one of our prizes. Only in that case, please kindly follow these instructions, so we can ascertain that it is you who has contributed so much. These are different options; pick whichever suits you best. In every case, however, you have to leave the amount of your donation public, even though Betterplace provides an option to hide it.
In every case, if you want to receive a gift, then please email us at email@example.com, and make the subject of your mail starting with [SOK].
- If you donate using PayPal you will be sent a receipt to your e-mail address which is tied to your PayPal account. You can forward us this receipt as your proof of donation.
- After donating, you can write a comment for your donation. There you can simply enter your email address—masked if you like (e.g., “hagbard at leifericson dot is”)—but these comments are public, and even we can’t change or delete them.
- You can register a free email account somewhere which you only use for the fundraiser and later cancel.
- You can email us about a day before making the donation, saying what amount you are going to donate and what your comment will be.
- You can—and this is my favorite—use a service such as this one or this one and enter a reasonably complex passphrase. (Watch your spaces; every character counts!) You’ll be presented with its SHA256 hash, which you can submit as comment for your donation. Then you need to email us your passphrase, so we can verify your identity.